Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Get good cheap Kindle books

I was wondering how I could create a "recession kindle book list" of kindle books that are both high quality and cheap. The way I wanted to do this was to browse by genre, price, and ratings; however, using the regular Amazon search, I could not do a compound search like this. I could either sort by price or by rating but not both.

Well here comes jungle-search.com! Strangely, this website offers a more powerful way to search Amazon than Amazon itself. In this search, you can specify a price range, a rating range, and a genre and get your ready-made list! Here's a list for Science fiction that is between $0.0 and $0.99 and has a five star rating. What could be better than a great book that's free (or nearly free)?

Shameless plug: I was gratified to see my MetaGame novel in the list. (:

No comments: